The mission of EBGA is to enhance the well-being and beauty of the community by providing gardening space for people to grow organic produce, increasing social interaction in the community and creating a garden in an attractive setting.
- To provide a friendly environment for both new and experienced gardeners that fosters personal interactions, including the exchange of gardening knowledge within the community.
- To encourage sustainable practices by fostering an appreciation for organic gardening.
- To contribute to the community’s beauty by creating an attractive, welcoming garden space.
- To collaborate with neighborhood food pantry to provide organic produce and/or gardening assistance to needy individuals and families.
- Jacob Hogan, Acting President
- Kathy Carroll, Secretary
- Kevin O’Rourke, Treasurer
- Kris Jones, At Large